Posted on April 18, 2019 - 10:37 AM
by Realty Direct NY
Spring is the optimum time to sell a home. Inventory almost always rises in the spring because the largest number of buyers are actively searching for a new hone during April, May and June. Homes that have been sitting on the market since the holidays should take two weeks off and then re-list fresh on to the market.
Now lets get ready for that spring sale!
1. Wash windows inside and out and polish all mirrors.
2. Rake the yard and trim back the bushes.
3. Mow your lawn diagonally and edge, edge, edge!
4. Plant flowers.
5. Clean windows and drapes and blinds!
6. Set out fresh flowers
7. Polish your floors make it shine
8. Utilize towels, throws, and pillows
9. Bake something yummy so the the house smells delicious
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! MLS Listings! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*